Chubbsafes Viper Safe (Model 70)_59kg
Model: VIPER Model 70
Dimension (external): 800H x 445W x 390D mm
Dimension (internal): 710H x 355W x 281D mm
Capacity: 71 litres
Burglary Protection: EN14450 certified by ECB.S to level S2 burglary protection
Fire Protection: EN15659 certified by ECB.S for 30-minutes fire protection for documents
Locking System: EN1300 certified TECHNOSICUREZZA Pulse 2 Electronic Lock
Internal Fitting: 2nos adjustable shelves
Accessories: 1nos Instruction Manual
Changeable Password: Yes (6 digit code)
Floor Mounting Hole: Yes. (Dual base fixing holes, supplied with two concrete anchor bolts)
Type of Resistance: Burglary , Fire
Valuables to Protect: Cash, Documents, Collectables, Jewellery, Other valuables
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects
THE IDEAL SAFE STORAGE SOLUTION TO PROTECT CASH, VALUABLE ITEMS AND IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN THE HOME AND OFFICE.
Combined certified security against burglary and fire: certified EN 14450, Class S2 for burglary protection and certified EN 15659 for up to 30 minutes fire protection.
With the Viper Safe, we have decided to let you choose what works best for your home, while making sure that your belongings are safe: Viper is secured by an electronic lock that will give you the highest of protection with an ECB•S, EN European Standard certification. The safe itself will let you rest easy, offering you a 30-minute fire resistance and burglary protection, also certified to the European standards. But that's not all: The ''V'' bolt system that secures the door and the fire resistance material have been specially designed and offer the latest in security technology
- The ideal safe for protecting cash and valuable items, as well as passports, title deeds and other important documents in the home and office
- Combined certified security against burglary and fire: certified EN 14450, Class S2 for burglary protection and certified EN 15659 LFS for up to 30 minutes fire protection
- The thickness of the steel body has now been increased resulting in a better overall finish and durability with a small weight increase, while the HomeSafe is still the easiest in class to deliver and install
- The HomeSafe remains the lightest product by volume (at least 30% lighter than similar certified products) with recognised independent certification at both EN 14450 S2 (burglary) and EN 15659 (fire)
- Increased shelf position options in models 50 and above, which allows extra flexibility when storing small items such as jewellery boxes, watches, documents etc.
- Door is equipped with ''V'' bolt system to ensure a maximum door integrity
- EN 1300-certified “Pulse 2” lock, a reliable and stylish electronic lock that is very simple to use.
- Base anchoring: Now the anchor bolt heads sit below the level of the interior that now allows a full utilisation of the interior.
WHAT IS **ECB•S Certified** ?
The ECB•S certification mark is offering the user maximum security in investment decisions. For the insurance sector, it constitutes a sure basis for the calculation of risks and the resulting insurance grading. The ECB•S certificate of European Certification Body is recognized in the global security market by the major insurance companies.
More information about European Certification Body and ECB•S Certification: http://www.ecb-s.com/_rubric/index.php?rubric=ESSA+EN+Press+Infos-zu-ESSA
Inquiry - Chubbsafes Viper Safe (Model 70)_59kg
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.